Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
The above rates are inclusive of the following:
· Refreshing Goan thirst quencher on arrival
· Scheduled Transfers from airport & Margao Railway Station for minimum stay of 2 nights and above
· Buffet meal as per the plan
· Two bottles of mineral water in the room on daily basis
· Well-appointed Air conditioned rooms with TV, Electronic Room Safes, Mini Bar (Minibar consumption extra)and Hair Dryer.
· Tea/ Coffee Makers with replenishment once a day on a daily basis
· Hi speed Wi-Fi connectivity (Connectivity vouchers extra- available at Reception)
· 20% discount on Beauty treatments and massages like Ayurvedic Massages, Thai Massages, Balinese Massages at our Life Style Spa
· 30% discount on Alcoholic Beverages daily during Happy Hours from 1700 hrs to 1900 hrs at The Harry’s Lounge Bar Menu (Not applicable on Gala Dinner Nights)
· Unlimited use of the Swimming pool, Gymnasium and Sauna
· Activities at The Anchor- Activity Zone
Package – 3N/4D
CP PLAN (Breakfast only) – Rs 22000 per couple
MAP Plan( Breakfast+ Dinner) – Rs24000 per couple